|Michael Strauss - Solo Scooterist|
Michael departed Johannesburg on the 1st May 2014 and is heading North. His website is active with a good mix of content and photos.
His blog notes on Namibia highlighted the following:
It is worth watching the video of Michael talking about his trip:
- There is a very good reason Namibian’ s don’t calculate distance in Kilometres but rather hours driven.
- The only thing short in Namibia is the name.
- On occasion a town is bigger on the map than in real life.
- Being free takes adjusting .
- Namibia should be on every persons to do list .
- Do this route once it will leave you speechless.
- No Vespa No life.
You can subscribe to his blog updates via email or RSS feed.
Read more on the Wheel24 website:
|Wheels24 - Solo Scooterist|